As one of the UK’s leading waste management companies, we are passionate about developing our people. We value the ideas and innovation you could bring to our work and invest in your learning and development. Our Re-Gen Academy training programme will equip you with hands-on experience and give you an opportunity for learning, career progression and personal reward.
What can we offer?
Re-Gen Group continues to grow and with plans for further expansion, we are also boosting participation in the Re-Gen Academy for our apprenticeship programmes for September 2023 intake, we are keen to hear from candidates interested in the following:
Level 2 and 3 Apprenticeship
- Fabrication and Welding Level 2 and 3 Diploma Apprenticeship
- Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles Level 2 and 3 Diploma Apprenticeship
Higher Level Apprenticeship
- Accounting Technicians Level 5 Diploma Higher Level Apprenticeship
- Digital Marketing, Advertising and Communications Foundation Degree Higher Level Apprenticeship
- Mechatronics Level 5 Foundation Degree Higher Level Apprenticeship
- Technical Design and Manufacture Level 5 Foundation Degree Higher Level Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Foundation Degree in Cloud Computing Analytics and Security for Industry HLA
As an Apprentice at Re-Gen, you will join one of our departments across the group and will be supported by a dedicated mentor and your Re-Gen colleagues, our training programmes offer a great deal of variety and a level of responsibility where you will have a chance to make an impact.
What do I need?
- Are you able to demonstrate an ability to use your initiative?
- Have a thirst for knowledge and be able to pick up new skills quickly?
- Are you able to work with others to achieve common goals?
If you’ve answered yes to the above questions and meet the eligibility criteria below, then don’t hesitate in expressing an interest by submitting your application.
- You will need to reach the minimum school leaving age in Northern Ireland (16 years)
- Meet the specific eligibility criteria set by the college (Apprenticeships | Southern Regional College (src.ac.uk))
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
To apply please submit a copy of your CV and indicate which Apprenticeship programme you’re interested in. We will then be in touch to advise of the next steps.
All offers will be conditional, pending acceptance to the course and confirmation of grades in August 2023.
Duration: Permanent Full Time (with a day release to college)
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm
Benefits: Free Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan, Employee Perks Card, Free On-site car parking, Canteen Facilities, Career Development Opportunities
Re-Gen is an equal opportunities employer that employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing candidates purely based on merit.
About Re-Gen Waste
Re-Gen Waste operates its Newry-based factory 24 hours a day to process over 1.5 million tonnes of waste. As well as the processing of Mixed Dry Recycling, the company processes Residual Waste for conversion to RDF.
Unlike most of the waste industry, Re-Gen stands apart as a dynamic family owned and managed business with a track record of success. We have achieved this growth through exceptional customer service and are driven by our ethos of competitiveness through continual improvement.