From magnificent facilities to magical experiences, the Armagh City Hotel has created a new milestone in award winning hospitality in this realm of scholars and kings.
Not only does it blend beautifully with its ancient setting, the hotel is making unique history itself, with its award winning mix of 92 comfortable bedrooms, conference facilities, spectacular leisure facilities and dynamic combination of professionalism and friendly service.
What’s more, its elevated position, with panoramic views over a historic landscape, makes it the ideal place to soak up the sights and sounds of Ireland’s oldest city.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the team at the Armagh City Hotel.
We are now recruiting for Bar Staff to join the team in our busy Bar Lounge Area.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Shift patterns to include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and statutory holidays or other holidays.
- Full list of conditions in Terms of Employment and Employee Handbook.
Benefits of working with Armagh City Hotel:
- Complimentary meals on shift.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Free uniform provided.
- Discounted staff, friends and family rate.
- Continued training and opportunity for career progression.
Job reference: BS/05/22
Closing date: Tuesday June 7.
Bar staff key responsibilities:
- To ensure bar stocks are fully maintained and goods displayed to a high standard.
- To prepare drinks orders, maintaining high standards of presentation.
- To ensure the Bar is attended at all times.
- To follow ordering procedure and ensure orders are charged correctly.
- To ensure prompt and accurate billing procedures.
- To maintain proper measures and ensure minimum wastage.
- To carry out cleaning procedures and ensure the Bar is well presented at all times.
- To know hotel layout, facilities, times of opening etc.
- To maximise sales.
- To attend training / staff meetings.
- To ensure any feedback/complaints are dealt with efficiently and reported to Food & Beverage Manager/Duty Manager.
- Comply with all Health & Safety, Hygiene and Fire procedures.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by your Manager.