The Mount Charles Group has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Catering Assistant to join our catering team at CAFRE Loughry Campus based in Cookstown.
- 14 Hours per Week
- Monday to Thursday
- 15:30 -19:00
- Temporary until December 2023
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro-rata)
- Staff wellbeing and employee assistance program
- Staff Discount Portals
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform Provided
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme and Cash plan Scheme
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Comply with all HACCP (Hazard analysis of critical control points) regulations as necessary and all Health, Safety & Hygiene standards
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- Report defective equipment/ utensils/ work and floor surfaces or any other Health and Safety issues etc. to your Line Manager
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience working wit
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer will be subject to Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement in role. Mount Charles Group has a policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, a copy of which is available upon request. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
About Mount Charles
It all started with a vision from our Chairman Trevor Annon. After several years working in the contract catering industry, Trevor became passionate about creating a range of services that would be able to compete with the multi-national facility management organisation’s. It was important to him to maintain the core values and approach of a locally-owned organisation.
From small acorns grow mighty oaks, from a standing start in 1988 Trevor grew the company to what it is now; a force to be reckoned with in the industry, and one that now employs over 2,500 local people.