Mount Charles are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to join our team based at Radius Spelga Mews, Banbridge. . This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company. This is a great opportunity to join a world leading facilities management company.
Cleaning Operative Working Pattern:
- 16 Hours per week
- 4 out of 7 Days
- Various Shift Patterns – Option to be Flexible
- 28 days’ paid holidays (pro rata)
- Voluntary Private Healthcare Scheme – Paid through Salary
- Employee Assistance Program to support your health & wellbeing
- Company Pension Scheme
- Benefit Communication Portal with a range of additional free benefits & discounts for goods/services
- Financial Education/Financial wellbeing advisory service
- Training & Development
- Uniform Provided
- Company Events
- Ensure all areas (offices, kitchen and rest areas) are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to include weekly and periodic tasks.
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health guidelines (COSHH)
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use
- Knowledge of scrubber dryer operation would be an advantage
- Any and all other cleaning duties
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Basic statutory training for the role will require all candidates to have basic reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to assist in understanding safety and work instructions and communicating with customers on a day-to-day basis.
Please note, the successful applicant’s offer is subject to the Access NI (Enhanced) check prior to commencement of role. The Access NI Code of Practice is available upon request. Mount Charles Group has a policy on recruiting ex-offenders, a copy of which can be provided upon request. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working for the Mount Charles Group.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE
About Mount Charles
The Mount Charles group now supports some of the most prestigious organisations in Northern Ireland and has clients from across the business & industry, healthcare, education and retail sectors. It is our intention to go on growing as they grow, extending our range of services and the reach of our market place to ensure we continue to provide innovative and cost effective solutions to meet and exceed their needs.
We are proud of our heritage, of the long standing relationships we have with our clients and of our teams who consistently deliver the excellent service that our clients have come to associate with the Mount Charles Group.