We are looking for an experienced Cleaning Operatives to join our team and work at the Orchard Leisure
Day to day you will be responsible for the cleaning and servicing of your area, as allocated by the
Line Manager to the required standard. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join
a world leading facilities management company.
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards – this to
include weekly and periodic tasks.
- Use cleaning chemicals safely as detailed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to health
- Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning
equipment as directed by the Line Manager only after correct training is given.
- Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use.
- Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriate at all times, e.g. wet floor signs and ‘warn’
customers where possible
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy, and equipment is stored correctly and safely at
The Ideal Candidate
- Have knowledge of cleaning chemicals/products and have previous cleaning experience. However
full training will be given.
- Are customer focused with good eye for detail.
- Good time management skills
- Experience of working on your own and ensuring set tasks are completed.
Position: Cleaning Operative (Day/Evening Shifts incl. weekends)