We require Counter Sales Assistant to join our existing teams in Armagh:
- Part Time Counter Sales Assistants x 24 Hours per week.
As a Counter Sales Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop in a friendly and courteous manner
- Assisting customers with purchasing goods
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments
- Ensuring all displays are visually pleasing to the eye and have a correct price ticket.
- Assisting with all promotions in store and rotating special offers.
- Assisting the Pharmacist with other duties on the shop floor and in the dispensary as and when required.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Customer focused with the proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service with a keen interest in medical, healthcare, beauty and associated products.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- Articulate in your approach to work with detail and accuracy
- Fully flexible with regards to the days you can work on a variable shift pattern Monday to Saturday between the hours of 9am and 6pm.
It would be desirable (but not essential as full training will be given) if you had:
- Previous Pharmacy/ Retail Experience
- Completed the OTC or equivalent (Pharmacy related)
To apply click the Apply for job button.
Alternatively application forms are available to collect instore, by email email@example.com or contact HR on 02837518383. Closing Date for all applications is Friday January 28, 2022.
McKeevers Chemists is an Equal Opportunities Employer