Why work at Tiny’s?
- You get a starting wage of €13 an hour (& a constant supply of biscuits and treats on your tea break)
- You will be really appreciated as part of our amazing team; you will enjoy our team Appreciation Days (monthly treats and little outings).
- You will work hard but have as much fun as possible doing it.
- You will be part of a team that love keeping the environment interactive for the children with weekly planning (You will have access to a termly budget for resources needed in each room)
- All your essential training is paid for by us.
- You will find necessary paperwork easily completed with our interactive app Childpaths, spending more quality time with the children and being part of a more environmentally friendly business that is nearly paper free!!
- You will be part of a team that love to stay ahead in the sector.
- You will be part of a team that is listened to, and your ideas will be integrated into the future of Tiny’s (We love change if it makes us better)
- You will enjoy our large floor space, separate sleep room & dining room, extra classroom in pre-school so children & our team have space to relax and have quiet time in the afternoon’s and during small group time.
- You will have non-contact time to complete child observations and other necessary paperwork.
- You will receive regular Support & Supervision meetings with a member of management to ensure your happy in your role and we can help solve any possible problems.
- You will be supported in further training and encouraged to progress within Tiny’s.
- You won’t worry about how far away we are!!! It may sound like we are away down South BUT we are only 30min from Armagh!
What we need:
- We need a minimum: FETAC Level 5 in Childcare OR NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- We need a clear Police Check / Gardaí Vetting
- We really want a team player.
- We really really want a team member with a genuine interest in childcare.
What we would love:
- We would love a FETAC Level 6 in Childcare OR NVQ Level 4 in Childcare OR higher.
- We would love to see any relevant additional training in Childcare.
To apply to be part of Team Tiny’s please click the apply for job button and send us over your CV and we are excited to meet you and chat about your possible future career with us.
If you want to chat about the post, please call Lorraine on 00353 874437554
Don’t worry if you live in Northern Ireland, we have several of our team living in and around Armagh and we will help you organise a PPS Number, bank account and anything else needed.