Linwoods is a leading health food brand and manufacturer of healthy plant based food products and food ingredients.
Linwoods purpose is to enhance people’s health and wellbeing, helping them feel great everyday by providing sustainable healthy food. We currently have a Full time Vacancy for a qualified Electrical/ Maintenance Technician.
As an Electrical/Maintenance Technician you will work within our maintenance team to diagnose, repair and maintain machinery and associated ancillary equipment in our Health Food and Ingredients factories. You will be responsible for completing planned preventative maintenance within all the factories to prevent wastage and to ensure optimal performance of the production process. We are looking for a person who has excellent verbal communication skills to liaise with production managers to determine needs, a proven ability to work to deadlines and under pressure to ensure maintenance is completed with minimum effect to production.
Electrical/Maintenance Technician Skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to follow instructions and work on own initiative
- Good team player
- Flexible in approach to hours of work at this role will involve some weekend work and also an on call rota system.
- Time served Electrical installation/Engineering/ Electrical engineering apprenticeship.
- Sound knowledge of electrical systems, automated control systems and PLC’s.
- High level of safety awareness.
- Full Driving Licence
- Knowledge of high output production environment, filling and labelling lines, utilities, e.g. boilers, compressors, motors; hydraulic and pneumatics.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment.
- Qualification in mechanical maintenance would be an advantage.
If you meet the criteria and enjoy a fast paced environment with the ability to learn new skills contact us via phone or click the apply for job button below.
- An attractive hourly rate is available to the successful candidate.
- 28 days Paid holidays
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company pension Scheme
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Long service award
Closing date for receipt of applications: July 15, 2022
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.