ASEE are currently recruiting for an Experienced Electrical QA/QC for various projects across the EU.
The QA/QC responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. The successful candidate will oversee the manufacturing of products and are involved in every stage of making a product; from development and manufacturing to packaging, they will create a project quality culture to all members.
- Very negotiable remuneration package and pension scheme, we value our employees
- Guaranteed Career Progression within the business!
- An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of the business.
- Our employee’s wellbeing is central to our business. We offer flexible working hours, and an employee EAP.
- Subsidised on site canteen.
- Free onsite parking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Electrical QA/QC must prepare handover inspection and test documentation and operation & maintenance manuals.
- Coordinate commissioning of electrical systems within the teams and other stakeholders
- Full review of inspection and test documentation.
- Review and issue final handover packages to the client.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory standards throughout the installation and inspection of the project.
- Perform quality inspections of the installations and control the close out of defects.
- Oversee that testing is correctly executed on the project.
- Liaise with the construction management team and client on installation and quality matters.
- Attend quality meetings.
- Input into weekly progress reporting on quality items.
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred such as NVQ/City and Guilds etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role essential.
- Good Knowledge of Installation and commissioning.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational/planning skills.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise, and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to support, manage, lead, and enthuse others.
Apply: Send a CV via the Apply for Job button.
About Aidan Strain Electrical Engineering
Since formation over 40 years ago, ASEE has strived to service the electrical and mechanical trade and at the same time significant progress was made in the market for installing generators throughout the UK and Europe.