Based in Tandragee, Rapid Power Generation Ltd, formerly A1 Power Systems Ltd, manufacture diesel and gas powered generating sets from 10Kva – 2500Kva, at a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. With over 30 years of knowledge and experience in the world of power generation, Rapid Power Generation has the experience and expertise to provide a superior power solution for every requirement.
Rapid Power Generation is the sole distributor of Pramac Generac gas powered generators in Ireland.
Electrical Technician Duties:
- Build control panels and electrical harnesses.
- Test & commission all control panels & switchgear in house and on site (where necessary).
- Site commissioning.
- Fault finding.
- Instrumentation commissioning.
- Comply with all quality & environmental policies and procedures.
- Comply with all health & safety rules and procedures.
- Any other duties as required by Production Manager.
Electrical Technician Desirable Criteria
- NVQ/HNC/HND in a related discipline such as Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical sector – switchgear and control panels.
- Reading, understanding and producing engineering drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Computer Literacy: Should be proficient using Excel spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Previous power generation sector experience would be advantageous.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 08.00 -16.30 and Friday 08.00-15.30
To apply: submit an up-to-date CV via the Apply for Job button