Demesne Mechanical and Electrical Engineering LTD was established in August 2008. We have over 30 years experience with high end Mechanical and Electrical installation.
In all our Mechanical and Electrical Engineering projects our core values are Safety , Quality and Reliability. We exceed all of our clients needs and expectations and are dedicated to delivering our projects, this led to us achieving Ireland’s Electrical contractor of the year award 2022.
Demesne Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Limited believe that sustainable success can only be achieved through people. No other asset in the company is as important as the people that contribute to our culture and our business success with their work.
Therefore, we devote all necessary energy and attention to protect our employees, contractors and any other people involved with the company, including suppliers, customers, and the public.
Graduate – Based in our Armagh Offices
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Working within a team
- Experience not essential as training will be provided
- Ability to read Drawings and project specifications
- Completing Form of Tender Documentation
- Understanding and completing Quantity take offs from drawings
- Putting together and sending out packages with the jobs
- Computer Literate
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages- Word/Excel etc
- Great communication skills and good telephone manner.
- Able to organise your workload to maximise productivity and meet deadlines.
“Demesne Mechanical and Electrical Engineering – Your Vision, Our Duty”
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Hours of work: 8am to 5pm