Campbell Bulk Haulage Ltd are currently taking applications for the post of HGV Mechanic.
As a HGV Mechanic you will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- HGV Mechanical duties to include repairing, servicing and maintenance of Heavy Goods Vehicles and Trailers.
- PSV and MOT preparation.
- Rectify diagnostic issues.
- Report any defects and damage to the Head Mechanic.
- Maintain daily paperwork and job cards accurately each day on every lorry/trailer you work on.
- Attend roadside breakdowns.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety regulations.
- Fully qualified mechanic preferred, but please forward you CV even if not fully qualified.
Rate of pay: £20 per hour
Benefits: Pension Scheme provided.
Apply: To apply please email your CV via the Apply for Job button or telephone 02837 539966 and ask to speak to Derek or Kieran.
About Campbell Bulk Haulage Ltd
Campbell Bulk Haulage Ltd is a bulk haulage company with over 20 years’ experience throughout the UK, Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland. We are based at 11, Tievenamara Road, Keady, Co Armagh. BT60 3JA.