O’Neill’s Barber shop has a requirement for an enthusiastic Level 2 Barber to join their Armagh based team.
- Must have minimum of 6 months experience working within a Barber shop.
- Greet clients and discuss their desired hairstyles with them.
- Cut and trim hair according to the directions of the client.
- Shave, trim, and sculpt beards and mustaches for clients.
- Ensure that combs, scissors, razors, and other equipment are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Make recommendations to clients.
- Sweep the floors and clean the workstations.
Hours: must be flexible, hours will be discussed at time of interview
Rate of pay: To be confirmed
Apply: To apply click the Apply for Job button
To view more job listings click here
Did this role interest you? Why not sign up to job alerts direct to your inbox here
About O'Neill's Barbers
O'Neill's barbers was established in 1890 and is the fourth generation of family barbers at this premises.