ASEE are currently recruiting for an Experienced Mechanical QA/QC for various projects across the EU.
The role is to develop and implement quality assurance plans, test products and services to ensure they meet the required standards and report their findings to management.
- Very negotiable remuneration package and pension scheme, we value our employees highly!
- Guaranteed Career Progression within the business!
- An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of the business.
- Our employee’s wellbeing is central to our business. We offer flexible working hours, and an employee EAP.
- Subsidised on site canteen.
- Free onsite parking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine inspections of the quality of Electrical installations.
- Owner of snagging the installation both on scheduled walkdowns and surveillances, and observations
- Critique installations to ensure the clients walkdown is a snag free exercise.
- Deliver First of a kind process and sign off.
- Document Control of Construction Drawings, Schedules, and Specifications
- QA Owner of allocated Turnover scope to take from construction completion through testing, inspecting and handover.
- Partake in Quality Surveillance Programme
- Compilation of turnover packs
Mechanical Trade Qualified or Degree qualified
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Mechanical and HVAC systems
Apply: Send a CV via the Apply for Job link.
About Aidan Strain Electrical Engineering Ltd
The company centres on a nucleus of 70 staff with additional resources employed as necessary to service particular project requirements.
Since formation, ASEE has strived to service the electrical and mechanical trade and at the same time significant progress was made in the market for installing generators throughout the UK and Europe