As Retail Supervisor you’ll be a vital part of the team, getting stuck in and leading by example.
Whether you’re front-of- house helping customers or in the warehouse keeping our standards high, customers are always at the front of your mind. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
What’s it like to be a Retail Supervisor?
Host – you’ll be the team leader, hosting in store, setting an example of what great looks like. You’ll understand what your customers need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
Store standards – you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly from cash reconciliations, to customer queries, audit compliancy and stock management.
Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, working together and having lots of fun along the way!
Required Skills and Experience
- An experienced supervisor or duty manager who is used to managing a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
What’s in it for you?
- Joining Screwfix means joining a growing team – full of support, opportunities, and fun!
- We offer a competitive salary
- 28 days’ holiday
- Award-winning company pension scheme
- Life cover
- 20% discount with Screwfix and B&Q
- Discounted healthcare
- Company share save schemes
- We’ll also help you be the best you can be, with excellent training and ongoing development.
To apply, please click here, or on the apply button to apply on our careers site.
*Our hourly rates may include a location allowance which is reviewed annually and may change.
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any
person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com.
Screwfix is part of Kingfisher plc, the international home improvement company with over 1,400 stores, supported by a team of over 80,000 colleagues, in 10 countries in Europe and Turkey. For further information go to www.kingfisher.com.
Screwfix is convenient, straightforward and affordably-priced, helping its trade customers get the job done quickly, affordably and right first time.