Pet Domain, headed up by young entrepreneur Rachelle Mackin, has been gaining rave reviews and the 20-year-old has already been nominated for a number of business awards. Due to continued success and growth, the store now wishes to recruit a part-time shop assistant.
Shop assistant duties may include:
- Providing nutritional information to pet owners.
- Informing pet owners of the benefits of using quality foods.
- Helping pet owners with issues often associated with low grade feeds.
- Demonstrate how pet owners can save money and have a healthier pet
- Serving the customers and taking payment
- Feeding any small animals that the shop may have from time to time.
- Cleaning and taking care of the shops display tank.
- Making sure the temperature and conditions are correct for the animals and fish.
- Heavy lifting is involved.
- Advising customers how to look after the animals they buy.
- Selling pet care products
- Promoting a number of instore Loyalty schemes that exist along with the Pet Domain Loyalty scheme.
This is a contracted hours position to cover Saturday’s and Sunday’s Flexibility to cover week days periodically would be an advantage.
Applicant for the role of shop assistant should have good numerical skills. The applicant should be comfortable interacting with customers dogs.
Full training will be provided in pet nutrition by external specialists.
Salary will be discussed at interview.
To view more job listings click here
Did this role interest you? Why not sign up to job alerts direct to your inbox here
About Pet Domain
Pet Domain – which is situated on the forecourt of the Portadown Road Go Filling Station opened their doors in February 2022 and since then has enjoyed an incredibly successful first year in business and in seeing a need for additional floor space extended the shop space to accommodate a growing range of products.