Professional Travel are seeking a travel enthusiast to join their Dungannon branch.
You will have excellent product knowledge, questioning and listening skills to help our customers plan, choose and successfully book their holidays.
You will work as part of a team and will drive business through maintaining relationships with existing customers.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do so exceptional customer service experience is required.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Identifying and meeting customers’ needs
- Participating in promotional events and activities to increase exposure of the branch
- Assisting with the day-to-day operation of the branch
- Effectively performing administrative duties and follow processes accurately
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
- Good accuracy and numerical skills
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business
- Competent IT Skills
We have a full time position available but are willing to be flexible for the right candidate.
To view more job listings click here
Did this role interest you? Why not sign up to job alerts direct to your inbox here
About Professional Travel
Professional Travel, which will be a popular choice for many, first opened its doors in Dungannon in 1986, before adding a store in Armagh six years later.