Various roles with Lurgan transport company with immediate start available
Morgan McLernon have been providing first class transportation services for over forty years with a fleet of over 140 vehicles including fridges, multitemp fridges, euroliners, box vans, tail-lifts and skeleton trailers. The company specialise in frozen, chilled and ambient storage, frozen and chilled distribution and also blast freezing.
Morgan McLernon invest heavily in our fleet meaning that we are able to offer their customers the very latest in transportation technology, from multi-temp fridges through to full satellite tracking. Their Mandata transport management system means that your cargo is being securely and reliably monitored at all times.
All drivers are highly skilled and competent and are fully aware of the importance of customer service. With the companies continued investment in their fleet, technology and people, they are able to offer a transportation service that is second to none.
The Lurgan based company now have vacancies for the following roles
- Carry out vehicle movement activities pre and post loading
- Temperature control on trailers before departure
- Ensure Trailers are compliant for road use
- safely move palletised goods on and off trailers and around the warehouse
- communicating with the Manager and other depots to optimise resource across the network
- ensuring that service levels are achieved and maintained in conjunction with other departments