Four local companies currently recruiting with Armagh Jobs
We at AB Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Ltd are expanding our workforce and currently have a vacancy for a fulltime permanent Refrigeration Engineer to be filled within our growing business.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance
- Attend service/breakdown calls
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Standby cover
Laboratory Data Reviewer
Based within the R&D GLP Clinical Section the Laboratory Data Reviewer will be responsible for reviewing laboratory data to ensure accuracy and validity of analysis conducted within the department. This role involves the review of data generated within the Chromatography Data Capture System (Empower ™) and associated analytical records and generation of analytical and validation reports to ensure delivery of Studies and validations to project timelines.
- Review of GLP Laboratory study & validation analytical data (electronic and paper data) for accuracy and validity in line with GLP (SI 3106), VICH guidance and in-house procedures.
- Communication with the laboratory analytical team to ensure data queries are addressed prior to data set approval.
- To prepare/review Study Analytical Reports and Method Validation Reports as per VICH guidance and in line with project timelines
- Review and assist with the implementation of Standard Operating Methods (SOMs) and Standard
- Operating Procedures (SOPs) as applicable for the GLP Laboratories.
- Assist in the preparation and review of Validation Protocols in line with regulatory requirements.
- A key player in a cross-functional team working closely with analysts, laboratory management,
GLP Study Directors and QA to ensure analytical data and reports are reviewed and delivered in compliance with GLP and VICH requirements.
We at AB Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Ltd are expanding our workforce and currently have a vacancy for a fulltime permanent Service Administrator to be filled within our growing business.
- Answer phone calls and check incoming emails
- Manage service callouts and organise daily schedules
- Update and process engineer worksheets onto database
- Use all systems to their full potential and ensure records are kept up to date
- Production of client specific information to include certificates, reports, training and logbooks
- Provide general administration support to the business as required, including reception cover
- Deal with customers/suppliers by phone, email or in person
Due to expansion, Dentistry@Markethill has an opportunity for a Dental Receptionist to join their award winning team on a permanent basis.
Ideally full time, but they will consider applications on a part time basis of 3 full days a week or more.
At least a year of recent Dental Reception experience is desirable.