‘Vibrant growing business’ Re-Gen Waste continues recruitment drive
Re-Gen Waste is a vibrant growing business and we want to engage and retain the best individuals for a wide range of diverse roles.
Here are the latest roles available at the Newry based company.
HGV Class One Driver
- General Class 1 driving duties throughout UK & Ireland
- Safe, efficient and responsible driving of Company vehicle
- Perform daily walk round checks
- Keeping vehicles clean inside and out
- Ensure loads are secure at all times by use of internal cargo straps or additional strapping where required
- Capture, Analyse and Present Business Data to assist with strategic decisions
- Design Reports and Dashboards for Business Units
- Automate Data Capture for Business Departments
- Apply AI and ML to Datasets
- Identify Patterns and insights from Company Data
- Communicate key information to Stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management
Junior Site Engineer
With work due to start on our new site we have an amazing opportunity for the role of Junior Site Engineer reporting to the Site Manager.
As a successful candidate, you will be fully capable in setting out and managing site duties. You will ideally have experience across all areas of construction including drainage and earthworks as well as building and structural work, specifically steel frame or concrete frame structures, specifically on commercial schemes. You must be CSR qualified to be considered successful for this role
We are looking to speak to driven candidates who can demonstrate previous experience in the Civil Engineering industry, who are confident in leading, with a great technical understanding.
The successful candidates will be based within our Waste facilities based in Newry and will be required to dispose of waste materials and products that have been processed through our manufacturing machinery, products such as cardboard, mixed papers, plastic bottles. Most of sorting process is done by screen separators which separate mixed papers, cardboard, plastic bottles from commingled recyclables.